Sunday, February 1, 2009

Fun in the February Sun





It was such a beautiful Sunday that we just had to get outdoors. I captured some fun shots of Barrett. He loved being outside and the dead grass was quite interesting to him.

I'm looking forward to this spring and summer. My list of honey-dos has already begun (ha ha). Seriously, I would like to get a few of these accomplished by summer:
  • Buy Barrett playground equipment (slide, swings, fort)
  • Landscape the front and back yards
  • Plant flowers
  • Plant a few new trees
  • Build a deck
  • Upgrade patio furniture
  • Buy Barrett a baby swimming pool (because you know I'm going to be sunbathing outside)

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Barrett is getting so big! We can't wait to see him on Valentines Day. :)

Jennifer said...

You sound like you are going to be busy this summer :) I love the pictures of Barrett with the sky background!