Wednesday, December 22, 2010

North Park Mall Adventure

We met up with some friends at North Park Mall today (our BFF Wyatt)! Our reason for going was to see the huge, electric train display. Wow...what a sight. The boys loved it!!!! Barrett couldn't get enough. He kept saying, "Yook, it's Thomas the Train" and "Yook, it's Polar Express".




On our way out, we became intrigued by an older gentleman playing his guitar. He was taking requests. Since he had just finished singing Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer, we didn't want to ask him to play that again. Instead, Barrett immediately ran over and asked for Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.
The next thing I know, Barrett steps up onto the stage and begins singing along with the guy. It melted my heart. I felt like a mom at their child's first school program or something! Adorable. He wasn't scared, stood proud and tall, and sang the entire song all by himself. He even said thank you to the man when he was finished.
People around clapped for Barrett and he just stood there smiling! P R E C I O U S!!!!!
I could barely take pictures because I was tearing up!

No comments: