Sunday, March 1, 2015

Mallory and Her Make-up

It's not really make-up, but it IS Chapstick with a little hint of color!  Especially the kind that her preschool teacher gives her.
Ms. Bobbi gave Mallory her very own "make-up" and by the time we got home from school, she had smeared it all over her face.

In the mornings as I am getting ready for work, Mallory will climb up on the stool in my bathroom and go through all of my make-up.  I have some "extra" make-up brushes and clear Chapstick that I will let her use.  She thinks she is a BIG girl putting it on.
We also go through the same routine with her hair.  She sits in her little chair as I comb and brush.  Lately she wants hairstyles like Anna and Elsa (characters from the movie Frozen)...which means two braids!!!  

BEAUTIFUL MALLORY!!!!! 



No comments: