Monday, June 8, 2009

School is out for Momma!!!

Hooray! School is out and my summer has officially begun. We're so excited. This weekend was the kick-start to what I hope to be a long, relaxing, and fun summer for Barrett and I. We've got a lot of plans already.
I couldn't help but show a couple of snapshots from around the house this weekend. As you can see, I've realized that chasing after a one year old to pick up toys, is pointless. I usually just wait and make my rounds after he has gone to bed!
Tearing up my magazines!!! He shreds them :)

Showing off his wild side!!!


Fireman distracted by the television.
Back to work again!!!!
Showing you how he can read...upside down! We love our books.
Sharing pudding with mama! Oh what fun, and super messy.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Amy, he's just so darn cute! I know you're glad it's summer!