Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sick Momma

Oh my goodness...the stomach bug has attacked our house. Barrett seemed to have a touch of it about a week ago. I don't know if I picked it up from kids at school or Barrett...but it hit me with a vengeance Friday night!
Matt was a great nurse, and Barrett was the perfect little assistance. They brought me medicine, 7Up, Gatorade, and even a balloon (which was also a great source of entertainment as I lay deathly ill in bed watching Barrett play with it).
Matt did his best to keep Barrett away from me (I didn't want to expose him once again), but my baby boy was so sweet. He was come up next to my bed and ask me, "Mommy, you sick?" and "Mommy, you not feel good?"
Matt even tried making me take the "mint flavored" Imodium. Ughhhh I can see now why Barrett screamed and cried when we made him take his dose.
Yesterday in bed, seemed like an eternity. I had so many things I wanted to get done. I'm bummed, but thankful that I'm recovering from that nasty virus!!!
Keep your hands washed, sanitizer near by, and Lysol handy!

3 comments:

Megan said...

oohhhh no!! Poor thing!! I am soooooo sorry!!! Hugs!

Jennifer said...

Bless your heart! Feel better soon!

Jamie said...

I hope you feel better soon! That picture of Barrett is too cute! He definitely has his Momma's pretty smile!