Thursday, March 17, 2011

Country Kick'en




Barrett and I took a trip out to Throckmorton at the beginning of our Spring Break. Unfortunately, Matt had to work, so it was just the two of us. Barrett had a "first" with a boat ride on Uncle Corey's boat! We fished all afternoon and caught quite a few crappie (we'll be eating those at our next annual fish fry)!!!




I think we spent the entire time outside, which is fine with me (and Barrett too). We helped Papa with some work that needed to be done and at the end of the day, we went for a swim in Aunt Brandi's hot tub!
I attempted to take some "practice" shots of Barrett around Mom and Dad's place. Of course I didn't coordinate any outfits this time...but found a lot more "background ideas" to use in the future.
I did have fun just snapping playful moments of Bear. He wasn't about to pose, and when he did...it didn't last long.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Amy, those are GREAT pictures!! He's getting so big and so dang cute!