Saturday, May 19, 2012

4th Birthday Celebration cont...

The Magic Time Machine in Addison, Texas has been around for 25+ years or more.  Matt remembers going there when he was child.
So for Barrett's 4th birthday dinner, we thought we would take him to see for himself what a fun and exciting place that it was.
Every waiter or waitress is dressed up as a type of character, and the building itself, is actually the original Addison school house that dates back to the early 1900s.
We met Papa and Gramsey Barner there, ate yummy food, and opened some really nice gifts.
What a GREAT birthday party!!!!!









Now this picture (below) is a little on the creepy side.  The photographer (as a joke) takes your picture and to your surprise, he "photo-shops" it.  He took our faces and switched them onto different bodies.  It's hilarious...and scary!!!  My face is on my father-in-law, Matt's face is on his step-mom, Barrett's face is on me, and my father-in-law's face is on Barrett.
I can't tell you how hard I laughed and continue to laugh at the picture.  Why is it so funny to me????  At least I'll have some idea of what Mallory will look like! hahaha

No comments: