Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Barrett is 4 Years Old

Wow!  Four years ago, I was blessed with an amazing gift from God.  I truly believe with all my heart that our children are given to us in hopes that we learn from them, mold them into Christians, and love them unconditionally.
People always told me that when you have a child, you develope a whole new meaning of love.  It's true.  There is no love like that of mother to her child.  It is effortless, genuine, true, and one of a kind.
I am so in love with my son, and thank God for such a special, special, gift. 

Barrett you are happy, kind, helpful, lovable, energetic, spunky, tender-hearted, and have an imagination that is out of this world.  I love watching you play.  I could sit for hours and just watch you...just like I did when you were an infant. 

Your latest...
  • You and your daddy have a nightly ritual of playing Lions and Bears.  I'll have to get a picture or video of this event for your memory (although I know you will never forget).
  • You're so excited about baby Mallory!  I know you're going to be a great big brother.  You've already been so helpful, and each day taking steps towards being more independent.
  • You love dinosaurs, riding your bike, playing outdoors, swimming, watching "your shows", playing with HotWheels, and so much more. 
  • You're great about keeping yourself entertained...and not having someone else do it for you.  You definately have a mind of your own.
  • You smile ALL the time!!!!  I think you have my smile (or at least that is what everyone says).
  • We play "Guess what I am" every night before we go to bed!  You're very good at this game.
  • You're currently going through the Band-aid phase.  You think you need a bandaid for every little cut.
  • You'll take cold baths.  It's crazy!  The colder...the better.






No comments: