Sunday, July 7, 2013

Snaps of this and that in June 2013

Mallory's new favorite spot is in the kitchen, next to the refrigerator.  She loves the magnets and of course the gadgets IN the kitchen (plastic spoons, tupperware, etc.)

 Here is another NEW favorite spot for Mallory.  She loves the window!!!  If she sees Barrett outside on the trampoline, me watering flowers,  or Matt cooking on the grill...she will stand and bang on the window with her hands.  I love the little hand prints left behind!!!!  Part of me doesn't want to even attempt to clean them off because it won't be long and she'll outgrow those prints.  I don't want my baby girl growing up.  It's already happening so fast!!!!  Boooooo






 Barrett is much more brave than I am.  I will feed the ducks, but for some odd reason, I don't like the closeness of the geese.  They get a little too close for me.  In the pictures below, I told Barrett to throw the bread and RUN!!!  The geese have (had) a tendency to chase after him! hahaha  Lots of laughing to say the least...and honestly, a little fear on my part!  Geeezzzz


This was one special night when Barrett and I went to see Monster's University.  I giggle because Barrett called it, "Monster's Universary (like a mix of university and anniversary).  I love my son!  He is absolutely amazing.  THANK YOU GOD for allowing me to be his mommy!!!!!!

No comments: