Sunday, July 6, 2008

Our "Bunch" has made it to 7 weeks






Wow...Barrett is really growing. Not only has he reached 9 pounds, he has also started smiling and cooing! It's adorable.

Recently, our pediatrician detected a small heart murmur. Of course it scared me to death, but after seeing the cardiologist, I discovered that I had nothing to worry about. The murmur should close on its own naturally and Barrett's health is fine.

Barrett is also sleeping through the night, although we're still working on transporting him from the rocking chair over to his crib without waking him up. It never fails......every time we "think he is asleep", he opens his little peepers as soon as he hits the mattress pad!

All in all..............life is great. I couldn't ask for more. Matt and I are truly having the time of our lives. Every day we thank God for such a wonder, little miracle.
Having the perfect husband and the sweetest baby boy makes life worth living.

1 comment:

Jennifer Schmidt said...

I'm so glad you are doing this!! Barrett is the most precious baby, and I can't wait to get even more updates on him!! Love you three, Aunt Jen