Monday, July 14, 2008

Our First Playdate






Well today was a great day for Barrett and I. We drove out to Rockwall to visit Miss Ella and her mommy Amanda. It was a fabulous visit. Barrett and Ella spent time looking at one another, cooing over formula, and taking pictures. I think Barrett was smitten with Ella's beautiful blue eyes and the way she fit into her Huggies ;)
We hope to have more visits again soon.
I enjoyed the visit because Amanda shared some stories about the babies. Come to find out...Barrett and Ella are very similar in their behaviors and personalities. Amanda gave me some insight on what to expect in the next few months, as well as advice on how to deal with issues that might arise. Thanks Amanda!!!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

We had so much fun! Ella says to come back and visit soon. :)

Missanyss said...

The second pic from the bottom looks JUST Like Matt! Oh my!! He's so sweet, Amy!

Amanda said...

Go to Layout and on the right side in that column add a page element. Pick the one that says Links (I think) and follow the directions from there. You will have to type in each person's individual blog link.