Sunday, December 28, 2008

Barrett's FIRST Christmas

Wow...what a wonderful Christmas we had this year....although I think I received my favorite gift back on May 15th!!!!
Barrett really doesn't know what's going on this year, but he sure was excited to see all the boxes, wrapping paper, shiny ornaments, and twinkling lights that accompanied each place we traveled over the holiday.
Of course we ended up with a ton of new toys! I've already started trading out the "old ones" with "new ones". Is it just me......or do the toys keep getting bigger and bigger?
Luckily, this year we didn't have to read a lot of directions to put things together, but I did get a headache untwisting all the thousands of twisty ties that bind the toys into the box. Oh my!!!! Is all that really needed?
Here are a few pictures. There are more coming...but the Boberazzii is still working on downloading them for me.



Our first collectable Christmas ornament. Oh fun, it's a jack-n-the-box!!! (Luckily, he did NOT get spooked)

Believe it or not...it didn't scare him a bit! He liked it! Nothing like the wind-up frog!!!

No comments: