Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

The Easter Bunny came to see us! Yipee!!! So much fun. And best of all...Barrett was up at 5:30 am to see him!!! Our favorite treat was not candy, but instead a baseball bat in the shape of a carrot. We just have to set some guidelines on what is okay and NOT okay to hit (such as our flat screen, windows, or people).
We headed to church in Farmers Branch. I tried to keep Barrett in the sanctuary with us because he was dressed so cute, but needless to say, within minutes I was hauling him to baby Bible class. I think it all worked out for the best (or at least that's what the people sitting behind us thought).
Happy Easter to everyone!!! God bless you all.
Oh...a bat. Ummm What should I hit first?
Here is an egg just for you!
Here are the only two shots I could get of him in his outfit. He was being a major wiggle worm. He kind of got mad at me when I made him sit still. You can tell he's not happy with me in the the first picture. The second one, I think Papa is tickling him.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

oh my gosh! I love that little tie!!! Too cute!

Amanda said...

So precious! Love the little man outfit!!!