Monday, April 6, 2009

So Far Behind...

I feel like I am so far behind in blogging. I apologize for not having more updates.
We've had Barrett's baby dedication (last weekend), spring snapshots, pink eye, our first ear infection, and our first real "fever"...along with getting sick (all over daddy, mommy, and the carpet). Ahhhhh!!
On top of that, I broke my camera. I accidentally dropped it on the table and unfortunately, it died. I'm lost without it. You know I used that thing on a daily basis. I guess it's time to bite the bullet and go buy a new one.
Here are a few of the videos I managed to save. They're just little clips of some of the cute little things Barrett does.

By no means is Barrett a naughty little boy, but we've had to tell him "no-no" lately because he thinks it's fun to hit things (our faces and our flat screen t.v.). Therefore, we automatically say, "no-no". Well, he caught on to that pretty fast. He thinks it is funny to say "no-no".


He's driving this little thing all over the place.
When my mom and dad came to visit, they put Barrett behind it and he took off! He walked clear across the living room floor until he hit the wall. I had no idea he could do that!
Now he drives it everywhere!!! Toys, furniture, and people don't seem to get into his way. He bulldozes right over them. The walls are the only thing stopping this kid.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Sounds like he is all boy! I love it!