Sunday, March 22, 2009

Fun at the Park


Over the break, Barrett had a chance to play at the park. He loved it! He fed the ducks, played on all the playground equipment (going down slides for the first time and crawling through tunnels) and even got down and dirty in the gravel! As you can imagine, the rocks found their way into his mouth, but I caught them just in time. I didn't want the few teeth that he has to be broken! Boy oh boy!


Barrett thought he was "big stuff" crawling through the tunnels and peeking out at me.




I was a little nervous about this particular duck. I didn't want him pecking my baby, but Aunt Brandi kept Barrett safe. (ha ha - Notice how far back my nieces were)

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Looks like he had such a fun time!! Cute pics!!

Megan said...

Looks like Mr. Barrett had a great time with the fam!! He is getting so big!!! I think it is time for Auntie Megan to visit!!!

Jennifer said...

I can't believe how big Barrett is getting! He's so cute! Looks like a fun day!