Saturday, April 25, 2009

Oh No....That's Too Much!

Knowing that Barrett was due for another haircut, we took him to the barber shop this morning, but it was full of men and Barrett was in no mood to sit and wait. With that being said, we just decided to take him somewhere "simple", like Super Cuts. Matt usually gets his hair cut there, and being a boy, I thought to myself...there is no way they can really "go wrong" with a little boy's haircut.
No matter what, I think my baby is cute....but oh my goodness, she cut soooooo much hair! I was very close to telling her to STOP!
It makes Barrett look totally different to me! I can't quite tell if he looks older or younger...but one thing is for sure...this child is the son of Matt Barner! I think he looks more like Matt now than he ever has before! Wow!!!
Part of me already misses his little locks of hair. I use to comb them over to the side for him. Now, I have nothing to comb. I'm sad. Oh well, I guess it's a good cut for the summer.
Matt told me he looks like he is ready to join the military.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh he's precious any way his hair is cut! Sweet Barrett!!!

allabouthebutlers said...

I think Macey likes the "new" do.
:)