Friday, January 1, 2010

New Addiction


I've had so much fun spending time with Barrett over the holidays. He is growing up so fast...and might I add...INTO EVERYTHING!!!!!
Here are a few of our latest addictions:

  • Saying, "Help please" when he needs something or becomes frustrated. I love this! He has been communicating so well. He will even come and grab my hand and lead me to what he wants /needs
  • Singing along to theme songs such as Blues Clues, Elmo Song, Backyardigans, and Dora!
  • Doing the Hokey Poky
  • Turning on bath tub facets
  • Wearing boots (rain boots or cowboys boots)
  • Not wanting to take off his shirts (unless we negotiate)
  • Talking and saying so many words (love this too...it's adorable)
  • Jumping (or tying to get his feet off the ground)
  • Carrying around Hot Wheels everywhere (bath, stores, bed, etc.)
  • The three Ts: trains, trucks, tractors


I don't know why I can't flip this video to being right side up, but if you lay on your side, you'll be able to get a great view! ha ha Oh....I apologize now for my singing (please try to ignore it)!!!

No comments: