Saturday, January 16, 2010

Outdoors FINALLY...then Back Inside

It managed to warm up a little this week. Thank you God for the warming sunshine!!!! I was happy to find Barrett playing outside at his school when I went to pick him up. I'm sure the teachers were ready to let all the kids out too. They can store up so much energy and it seriously needs to be released!!!!
I rushed Barrett back to our house while the sun was still shining so that we could test out the new jogging stroller! We love it. Just being outside and soaking up the sun (what was left of it Tuesday afternoon) was wonderful.

Our subdivision finally put in a slide at the mini-park down the street, so Barrett and I walked down the street to play on the equipment. Barrett was such a big boy! He managed to climb the steps and slide down all by himself. We enjoyed the afternoon playing...and getting all of our energy out!
Then the rain came :( We were stuck inside again. I turned off the t.v. and allowed Barrett to make an entire mess of our house. He (once again) did a wonderful job of doing that. Matt couldn't really tell the difference (because our house is a constant playground of toys anyway). He and Barrett even rigged up my laundry basket for more fun!!!!

1 comment:

Kaci said...

The laundry basket was always our friend too!