Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Hard at Work


Did I tell you what a great exercise partner my son is? Really! He follows along right with the instructor. To me...it's hard work, but to Barrett, it is all fun and games.
Barrett feels so strong and MACHO once he has had a "hard workout"!

Speaking of work, my little guy has taken interest in working on his tricycle. I guess he sees Matt working on different things so much, that Barrett models the same behavior. We've spotted him working on his lawn mower before, but today it was his tricycle.
Listen carefully to the way he says, "screwdriver".

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Can I just say how cute he is!!? I am so jealous of your fun day with Megan, but I'll be home soon! We need to get together when I'm home!

Megan said...

Priceless!! I love it when he comes to you, pushes his booty up/out and pulls up his shorts. TOO FUNNY!!