Saturday, April 23, 2011

Annual Easter Egg Hunt 2011

Every year Barrett's preschool puts on an Easter egg hunt, and word has it...this year he and his friends were WILD and CRAZY about gathering the eggs. My friend Amy said that they boys were practically running over one another and came close to knocking each other down in their attempt to collect as many eggs as possible. I, unfortunately, didn't get a chance to take any pictures, but I had a lot of moms/teacher friends rooting him on during his egg hunt. He was so excited to show me all the eggs (and C A N D Y) he mangaed to get at his school's Easter party. I've had to hide most of it...from him...and myself!!!!
Today we had our church Easter egg hunt. It is also an annual event, and I absolutely love the park in which is located. We met up with Gramsey and Papa where we had a picnic lunch, played in the bounce houses (even the ones for the BIG kids) and participated in an egg hunt. Yes, you guessed it, more sugar for mommy and Barrett. Daddy Matt isn't much of a sweets person. That means MORE for us! ha

Read the sign. I told you we were on the "BIG KID" bounce house...but seeing that it says "TALL" makes me giggle.







Tried to take a picture after the hunt. You can almost "hear" B saying, "cheeesseeee", but he just won't look back at the camera when he says it!!!

Loving on his Papa Barner!!!

1 comment:

Megan said...

So much fun! B fully understands this year how big of a deal it is to get all the eggs you can! Ha! ;-)

You look AWESOME in the pictures! That color looks so good on you!