Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Sunday 2011













Wow...what an amazing Easter Sunday!

Bright and early, Bear was awake to see what the Easter Bunny had brought. He kept saying, "Man...the Easter Bunny must have hopped a long way to leave me these eggs." Poor thing is probably confused on how and "why" we say that it's a bunny with eggs. Why don't we just have a big chicken that leaves eggs??? It think the whole concept confuses kids if you ask me!Our next stop was FBCC in Carrollton. I love our church. Incredible service...along with amazing family and friends.
After church, we headed out to West Texas to visit Matt's mom and grandparents. Meme celebrated her 86th birthday and Barrett had, yet another egg hunt (which had to be moved indoors due to the rain).
Then, it was back to Wylie that afternoon (out-running the storms from Graham to Denton). Eventually, we were safe and sound back home...where Matt packed to leave for Hilton Head, SC at 5:00a.m. this morning!
Whew!!!! Busy...but enjoyed every minute of it.





***By the way...I don't know what is going on with the Blog editing tonight. I'm frustrated because I cannot rearrange the pictures in the right order. It's seriously "acting up"!!


Oh well. My OCD will just have to wait until a night where I have more patience!!!!!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

LOVE all the new pictures! you look great!!!! Glad you all had a wonderful Easter. :)

Sarah said...

You have such a cute little boy!!! I love the picture where the jelly beans are on the table & he's laughing!!! How fun!!! You have a beautiful family!!!