Thursday, January 3, 2013

Thanksgiving

**We had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  I'm so thankful for healthy children, my relationship that I have with my family, my amazing husband, all of my friends (old and new), my relationship with God, my health, happiness, and so, so, much more.  The list goes on.

**Over the Thanksgiving break, we drove out to Graham and Throckmorton.  While we were in Throckmorton, Barrett and Karlee played outside the entire day.  They are like brother and sister...except I rarely hear them argue at all.  They both have great imaginations, and Miss Karlee watching over Barrett so well (without babying him).  Even though there is a huge age gap between the two of them...they play so well together.  He thiniks she hung the moon!!!!  I dread the day that she "outgrows him" and becomes a teenager. 

No comments: