Thursday, January 3, 2013

Wedding Tooter

Oh do I have a story for Mallory!!! I want to remind of her this when she gets older...
We attended a wedding over the Thanksgiving break. The ceremony took place in an old wooden church, and although a small building, it was packed with guests. We decided to keep Mallory carrier, hoping she was fall asleep. Well, as luck would have it, she was wide awake and must have been relaxed enough because during the quietest moment possible (they were saying a prayer) Mallory began to start tooting. It wasn't just one simple toot...it was multiple toots that continued for about "3 rounds". People started snickering, turning around, and eventually belted out with laughter.
Barrett and Matt kept looking at me like, "Oh my gosh...is she seriously doing that???".
Way to make a statement Mallory!!!!! All that tooting gave you a ton of attention. I think that might be the reason she did it!!! After the wedding, everyone came up to meet her and of course had a lot of comments about her actions. That's my girl!!!!







No comments: