Sunday, August 17, 2008

Church Time

Matt and I decided to visit a church closer to home today. We've been going to Farmer's Branch Church of Christ and it seems to take us forever to get over there on Sunday mornings. We're always late and usually once we get there, Barrett decides that he is hungry or he needs a diaper change (I guess it's the relaxing music or something that always makes him "go").

Although we love our original church home and have close friends and family there, we thought it would be a good idea to try some place "new".

Overall, it was a fantasitc experience. I had the pleasure of seeing one of my favorite "ex-4th grade" students, and I even left Barrett for the first time with the church nursery. By the time I returned to get him, he had been fed, changed, napped, and was laughing with the entire nursery staff!!!!

Barrett and I as we're about to leave for church. I love this outfit!!! He can finally wear it.

Matt and "not so happy" Barrett (still a cute outfit though...and check out the shoes)

Playing in the floor while mommy and daddy are getting ready.

4 comments:

The Hazelwood Family said...

# 1. I have that shirt (see Brad Paisley Concert blog) but you look way cuter in it!

# 2. What church did you guys go to...we just started at a church closer to home too!

# 3. I noticed your light was out at 4:10 today...good for you =)

Jennifer said...

Those are cute pictures and a cute outfit :)

The Pustejovskys' said...

Barrett is so precious! Maybe our children will meet someday!

Dewawn Wiest said...

So...what church did you decide to go to? Mom and I are trying to find one nearby.