Saturday, August 23, 2008

Cow Crazy

Okay........ so we have this stuffed animal (cow) that has never really been a favorite of mine. To be quiet honest, it sheds hair all over the place, and has been thrown into the bottom of Barrett's toy box since the day I brought it home from a baby shower. Basically, I never dreamed Barrett would like it much. Go figure...I was wrong. Not only does he like the black and white coloring of it, he loves the feel of it's fuzzy fur. He will actually grab at it and can hold onto it. Of course he wants to eat it...but as I said before, it sheds, therefore, I've been picking up black fur off the floor, off his blankets, off his clothes, and even off of his tongue.
Doesn't matter though. He's in love with it.



2 comments:

Amanda said...

Too cute! I REALLY HAVE to see him soon. BTW, we have the same space saver high chair. :)

Taren said...

hey! That's the cow I bought for him...thanks a lot for making fun of it! He he...just kidding! Don't bring that thing to Sherry's! ;)