Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Growing like a weed...

Barrett is seriously growing like a weed. I broke down and bought a scale to keep here at the house. Matt didn't want me to because he knew I would be the one on it constantly, but having it here, we can easily weigh Barrett on a regular basis and keep track of his weight gain.
I laughed last night when Matt busted out the tape measure to configure Barrett's stats. At a 5 months, he's weighing in at 19.5 lbs and 28 1/2 inches long!
He's developing the cutest personality. He smiles nonstop, laughs outloud, and babbles constantly.
I just can't get enough of him!!!! Having a baby has changed my entire life. I wake up every day anxious to see him and discover what he will do next!!!!
Here are a few photos from the past week.
This was a late night picture before bedtime
Matt and Barrett using the exercise ball
We're working on crawling...
Love to hear those giggles!!!

No comments: