Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Homecoming in Throckmorton

I guess you could call Barrett a SUPERSTAR! He made his first debut in the Throckmorton Homecoming parade -ha ha It was a doooozey! I'll bet all 900 people of Throckmorton County were there!
Barrett isn't quiet old enough to ride in the little seats behind the tractor, but he was able to ride up front with Papa Barrett! Meme Barrett and Matt were standing on the street side, cheering him on!


Afterwards, we went back to Meme and Papa's house to play. Meme introduced Barrett to a new game! He loves playing "Horsey" on Meme's legs!!!! What a great workout!


The entire weekend at my parent's house was a blast. I miss my family so much.
I enjoyed visiting with them and letting them play with Barrett. They were amazed at how much he as grown and how strong he is!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Amy, you're from such a big town! 900 people at a parade! That's way bigger than E-town!