Saturday, October 11, 2008

Yummy

Okay, so we started cereal a few weeks ago and it was a horrible experience. Barrett gagged, cried, and refused to eat it.
"Never give up" rang in my ears as I continued to cram rice cereal into his little mouth. Honestly, I don't blame him for not eating it. Not only does it have a completely different texture, but after trying a small sample myself...I could understand why he chose to want a bottle over a spoon.
Since I'm not a pro at motherhood (yet anyway), I had several family members and friends tell me to mix in some applesauce. WOW...what a difference it made! To all that gave me that advice.........THANK YOU!
He is really putting on the lbs!!!!! We haven't had an official "weigh-in", but I can assure you from holding and carrying him around, that he is definitely gotten much bigger!!!!

This is a clip of him eating. Realize that he had just finished drinking a 5 oz bottle...and still wanted more. I know, I know...he is going to eat just like his daddy!!!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I love how you told him good job for wiping his mouth! Too funny!