Saturday, May 30, 2009

Memorial Day FUN


Last Monday we went over to Farmers Branch to celebrate Memorial Day with the family. It was a beautiful day. We had a little cookout, played a few games of washers, and Barrett even squeezed in a nap while we all visited.
Being outside and relaxing the whole day made me so excited about the approaching summer! I'm so ready to spend some quality time with my baby boy, and take time to be with Matt as well. I've already lined up a few babysitters so that Matt and I can plan some dates for the two of us. We'll have our anniversary in June, along with Gramsey's birthday, Meme's birthday, Papa's birthday, Father's Day, mommy's (my) birthday, and cousin Jack's birthday. That's all in June.
When July hits, we'll have Matt's birthday, Lauren's birthday, and of course, the festivities of the 4th of July!!!!
I think all we're going to do this summer is PARTY!!!

No comments: