Friday, October 30, 2009

Trick or treat in the ... BATHTUB???

Oh my! It finally happened. My mom kept telling me that it would.
Barrett loves his bath time. Obviously, it is relaxing, although the majority of the time he is splashing, kicking his feet, turning on and off the facet, and pouring water on his head.
Tonight, I decided to let him play a little longer than usual. I was sitting next to the tub while Barrett was playing...meanwhile, I was in deep conversation with Matt, when I noticed a few extra "toys" floating around. The more I looked, the more I saw! They weren't toys!!! They were little turds! ha ha ha I guess that was Barrett's little trick or treat he left for us!!!
I know it gross, but all you moms get ready! It's bound to happen sooner or later to you too! ha ha
Matt was champion. He had to clean it all up! Thanks Honey.

Note to Barrett: One of these days you will have children, and they're going to pull this little trick on you too. You better be a good husband like your daddy and clean the mess for your wife!!!

4 comments:

The Hazelwood Family said...

haha!!! Love it!

Megan said...

Hey guys, just wondering why yall are so upset about the little suprise in the bathtub. I did that last week and Megan really didn't mind it. Come visit some time!

Taren said...

ugh, have I not told you about Camdyn's many treats that she has left me in the past?! A few months back Camdyn was trying to chase them the whole time to pick them up while I was running around trying to grab all 8 of them!!

Amanda said...

Oh no! Hahaha! Luckily I haven't had to deal with that yet. That's hilarious!