Saturday, March 20, 2010

Tag

TAGGED...
I was tagged by Debbie. This is how the "game" works.
1.Open your very first photo folder on your computer.
2.Scroll down to the tenth picture in that folder and write a post about it.
3.Then, choose 5 other people to TAG

This is picture of my good friends, Megan and Nicole. Over our summer break, we had a girl's night at Gloria's resturaunt. This was the summer before I became pregnant with Barrett, Nicole was about to be the new assistant principal at Dodd, and Megan was moving away to a different school in Rockwall.
I love these girls!!!!
I tag...................Megan Smith, Jennifer, Bree, Channa, and Dewawn

2 comments:

Megan said...

Love you too my friend! And, I need to do this. I looked one night and like the first 10 picture folders didn't have enough pictures. :-)

The Barner Bunch said...

Just choose one that brings back some memories girl. Most of my first pictures were ones from Cancun.