Monday, April 12, 2010

I think we need a trampoline.


We went over to our friends' house over the weekend. While the daddies cooked out on the grill, the mommies and kids played on the trampoline. Barrett loved it!!! What great exercise and fun. Now, we're addicted. I think maybe we should think about getting one for our birthdays (B's in May and mine in June).
Isn't this cute??? Braelyn is almost 4 and Barrett is going on 2, and yet, they're practically the same size!



Yep...we are definitely going to need a TRAMPOLINE someday!
And don't you think our little "power dot" is getting lighter/smaller???

3 comments:

Megan said...

Again, he looks like he is having the time of his life. I love it!! Yes, it looks like you will need a trampoline soon. It might take up your whole yard though! :-)

I can't wait to see you soon!!!!!!

I wanted to call you today when I was in wal-mart as my almost one year old proceeded to throw about 3 fits. GOOD TIMES!!!!

D'Lyn said...

Amy, we got our trampoline when Kait turned 3 -- and it's still the most-used gift we've ever gotten either of our kids!!! We love it!!!

Amanda said...

Oh yes, you need a trampoline!