Friday, May 7, 2010

For Sale...


It's official. Our house went on the market as of Tuesday, May 4th. I pray for a quick sale so that we can move to Allen and settle in before the next school year begins.
I'm sure all of you know by now but I've accepted a job in Allen ISD next year. I'm so excited. It's a new school, new staff, and a wonderful opportunity to further my educational experience. We're hoping to buy a home close to my school, which in return will also be less of a commute for Matt!
Imagine this...my husband being able to have lunch with me at school every now and then. Better yet....Matt being home to have supper with Barrett and I by 6:00!!!!!! Wow...just the thinking about it makes me smile.
I've prayed that God leads us on the right path and that everything falls into place. With faith in him, I know all things are possible.
*Helping plant flowers and freshen up the yard in case of potential visitors

3 comments:

Dewawn Wiest said...

Good luck with selling your house. I'm thinking I may be the only one left in Wylie.

The Pustejovskys' said...

Didn't know you took a new job. Good luck! and Good Luck selling your home!

Jamie said...

I'm so excited to hear about your new job! I know it's something you were hoping for. Congratulations! I hope your house sells FAST!!!