Sunday, May 16, 2010

Ta-Daaaa!


It happened! I knew it would! Barrett's 2nd birthday was a success! I wasn't going to let the rain, forecast, or meteorologist bring ME down! No way! I have faith...and a lot of it!! I kept saying all week that my little boy's birthday was NOT going to be cancelled. In this case, I was the person that saw the "glass" 1/2 FULL!!! ha
I made my official call that the party was still on by 1:00 on Saturday and I think the pictures (coming soon) will show what a wonderful attendance of friends and FUN we all had.
Thanks to all of our friends that were on "stand by"! You made Barrett's day a GREAT one!!!
More pictures coming soon!!!!! (You know I'll have an long post full of the day's events from morning birthday breakfast, party, to dinner with Mommy and Daddy)

1 comment:

Megan said...

Aww!! It looks like he had so much fun! I can't wait to see more pics! I really hate that we missed his big day!

See you soon!!