Tuesday, August 2, 2011

New Preschool - First Day



Matt and I struggled with finding a new preschool for Barrett. There was no problem with the availability of them all, I just wanted the right fit. One that challenged him, yet let him be a 3 year old. I have so many expectations for him and I know most of you think he is probably spoiled and I'm overreacting...but, I can do that...with my first one! haha

After many prayers, (prayers that begged God to give me a sign...a BIG sign, because I don't always catch on quickly). Well, I think I found a few......so we made our final decision and started Barrett to preschool today.
I ended up being the one with separation anxiety. Yes...Barrett and I have had a wonderful summer. He's my little best friend. We do EVERYTHING together and I absolutely love this stage of his life. (I love them all....what can I say).

They said he did spectacular, fit right in, and had a great day! I love his teachers and his coach, and everyone on staff is so friendly and outgoing. I hope and pray this continues to be a great year for Bear.

Oh...and some great advice from a friend of mine: (Thanks Lynn)

Sometimes we pray for God to help us make a decision, but really, maybe we should make the decision and ask God to guide us in that choice, direct us in our path, and give us signs as to whether or not we made the right one.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

He is just precious Amy! I know you are one proud Mama.. he is lucky to have you looking out for him!

Megan said...

YEA! So glad he started and had a great day! What a relief and answer to prayers!