Friday, July 29, 2011

D.I.R.T.







We hit the JACKPOT!!!! I just thought having construction in around our new house was a bad thing...but man, I was wrong. It's actually beneficial...if you have a 3 year old BOY around!!!! We've been exposed to almost every truck/tractor known to man-kind. Dump trucks, cement trucks, 18-wheelers, bulldozers, excavators, tractors, food trucks (you know...the ones that come around for the little construction workers), furniture trucks, mail trucks, and more!!!!

On top of being front and center to all the equipment, we have had access to a lot of dirt/sand piles.

This morning, we helped ourselves (along with Ellie and Addison) to play in the sand!!!! We took our toy trucks and bulldozers over for a little fun in the DIRT!!!!

Afterwards, we cleaned up with the help of the sprinkler!!!!

1 comment:

Megan said...

All I can think about is the story that went with this!

So fun though! I bet B has been in Heaven with all those trucks! I can only imagine Hayden seeing all those trucks!!