Monday, July 25, 2011

Summer Fun SNAPSHOTS

07/25/11

Time to catch up on adding some snapshots to my blog. Thanks to ME trying to unhook and reconnect wires...our home computer / PC has been in the hospital. I finally had to call tech support and have a technician out to look at it. Within 3 minutes...we were up and running. Whew!!!






Wyatt's BIRTHDAY party! Oh what fun!!!! Bounce-houses, Cars 2 birthday cake, balloons, presents, and lots of laughs!!! We just love Wyatt Martin!!!! We're going to miss him this year when school begins.






Here are our neighbors Ellie and Addison! The three of these children are like GLUE! They play so well together and spend hours in Barrett's Lightening McQueen car, their Barbie Jeep, on the trampoline, sliding up and down on the SlipN'Slide, or swimming at the pool!!!! Already, they are the best of friends!!!








Hands down...I must say this is one of my favorite summers. I've spent a lot of time enjoying the company of my sister and nieces, having lunches with Matt, shopping, decorating my house, catching up with old friends, swimming, and making memories with Barrett. I've tried keeping this summer on PAUSE! Of course, I wouldn't mind putting it in REWIND because I'd do it all over again!!!!


Granted, fun has lead to enjoying patio dinners on Friday and Saturday nights, lunch dates at a variety of restaurants, and late night Sonic runs...which in return, have caused me to pack on the pounds. I was doing really well in dieting in the spring. I lost around 20 to 25lbs...but it's gradually easing its way back onto my body! haha Oh well. I've had FUN doing it!!!!



No comments: