Sunday, July 10, 2011

Oops


Check out my magnet! I love it. Hilarious!

Well, I got my new, beautiful desk and I've started working more in my office on decorations, however, along with getting my desk (and being impatient), I decided to take it upon myself to move the computer and printer. Yep, that required unplugging cords and then connecting everything back together.
Most of you know me...and that I'm quick to just react, so randomly while randomly unplugging everything, I didn't think to pay attention to where things "went" and "should" be plugged back in. So....I don't have Internet access in the office anymore. Yikes. First thing Monday, I'll be calling technical support (unless one of you are willing to call and help me out).
Yes...I DID check to see if the computer was plugged in! hahaha I know some of you doubted that crucial step! ha

My word search turned out great, but (and there is always a but), all the letter weren't centered. I took it to Home Depo and they cut it so that everything appeared symmetrical/even. Now, my plan is to have it framed. Originally, I wasn't going to, but the more I gaze at it...it looks too plain. It needs a border. I bought crown molding and I plan to have stain it the same color of my desk.
If and when I finally do finish it, I'll post pictures.

I like Dewawn's idea of doing a chalk board. I thought about that too. Did you know they have glow in the dark chalk as well. How cool would that look in a child's playroom or even bedroom. Glow in the dark stars and moons! FUN
I found another idea at Moo-yah Burgers. Instead of using a black board, they have a huge white board that takes up part of the wall. Less mess (I'm thinking), plus you wouldn't have to deal with someone raking their nails across the board! haha
Either way...chalk OR white board....very cute idea!

More pictures coming soon...I hope! ha That, or a party so that you can all see if for yourself :)

No comments: