Friday, August 3, 2012

Circus Time

The circus is in town...and I have a four year old that loves laughter, silly clowns, elephants, tigers, and more! 
Honestly, we knew that within just a few days, Miss Mallory would be here, and as much as we are looking forward to her arrival, we wanted to make one additional memory of just us 3.
I'm crazy, I know, because early in the day, I had a doctor's checkup, and he told me that I was dilated to a 3cm...and honestly, I could go into labor at any time.  That doesn't stop me though!  On top of that, it was probably somewhere around 108 degrees in Dallas, TX that day. 
We made it however, and the indoor air conditioning at the AA Center helped me out a lot! 
Everything was perfect! Barrett was thrilled to be at the circus. We had an incredible time!!!!!!!






No comments: