Friday, August 31, 2012

Around the House

Wow!  I can't believe school has started and my baby girl is 3 weeks old!!!!  Mallory weighs 8 lbs. 9oz. and is our beautiful little sweetheart!!!!  Barrett seems to have enjoyed his first week back to school, but continues to take advantage of the afternoons with his friends next door (Ellie and Addison).  We're glad it is still staying light until 8:00, because sooner than later, it's bound to begin getting darker early (and our day light time will shorten).
Barrett is so in love with Mallory!  Every day after school he hops in the car and talks to her, kisses on her, and holds her hand.  In the evenings, he continues to love on her in such a sweet way!  I love it.
I'll continue to say this...because I feel it....I. AM. BLESSED!!!!!!








No comments: