Saturday, September 29, 2012

Homework

Hooray!  We finally have some homework!  You know I'm loving that!!!  On top of homework from preschool, we've been working on our sight words.  This week, Barrett can read:   and / she / do / fish / room / get / yes / exit / one / red /girl.  I'll try to get it on video soon!!  I'm so proud of him.
Mallory is growing.  I can tell she is gaining weight. When I pick her up and carry her around, it's a definate difference in a few weeks ago!!!  Although I don't have an official reading of her weight, I'm almost postive that she is close to 11 or 12 pounds!!!!  Check out her little cheeks in these pictures.  They're really "filling out".
Lately, she is staying awake for a little longer during the day, however, we're still working on getting her to sleep through the entire night.  For me, "through the night" means from 10 or 11pm until at least 5am.  Hopefully before I start back to work, we can get her on a more consistant schedule. 
On top of gaining weight, we know she is getting taller!!!  Matt measured her this morning at 24 inches!!!!  She's going to be TALL like the rest of her family!!!  I'm hoping for a volleyball player, basketball player, or maybe even Olympic swimmer!!!!



No comments: