Friday, September 28, 2012

This and That of September and Mallory at 6 weeks

Here is Mallory showing off her "wild side"!  Too bad we don't have audio of this moment!  Trust me, she has a voice! ha  I'm thinking her future includes auditions for American Idol, X Factor, or The Voice!!!!  haha
Her outfit was too adorable NOT to take a picture, but she was not in the mood to model!  I finally was able to get her settled down...briefly! 
Friday, we were invited to a luncheon in the neighborhood, hosted by my sweet friend Donna.  We had a great time visiting and watching all the kids play.  Barrett was at school, so it was just Mallory and I.  A special little mommy / daughter day!!!!! 
 



 
 And here we have Barrett in his "I LOVE MY PAPA" t-shirt!  It's perfect!  I found it at Old Navy.  Most of the t-shirts say "Grandpa", so I was excited to find one that said "Papa" instead.  Why is it perfect???  Well, Barrett calls both of our daddies, "Papa".  We have Papa Jimmy (my dad) and Papa Barner (Matt's dad). 

 
Oh...and what a SPECIAL treat this past weekend.  My mom and sister drove to McKinney spend time with Mallory and Barrett.  They wanted to give Matt and I an opportunity to have a "date night" and get some well needed rest.  Even though, we stayed somewhat close to home, Matt and I packed our bags for an over night get-away!  We had dinner, drinks, and over 12 hours of sleep!  THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU Brandi and Meme! 
Along with their visit, they brought us treats!  Books for Mr. B and cute little outfits for Miss Mallory!!!!!  Once again, THANK YOU THANK YOU!



 
Sibling LOVE!  I know I say it all the time, but Barrett is a GREAT big brother!  I'm so blessed.
Mallory watches Barrett and smiles at him when he is near!!!  He hugs on her, kisses her, and speaks  kind little words to her when she is upset.  I can't wait to watch their relationship as friends continue to grow, as they mature and get older!  It's already a special bond between the two of them.  I'm sure it will only get better! 



1 comment:

Megan said...

Sweet sweet!!! I want to love on her!! And what a special treat to have Auntie and Meme come visit!!!!

I knew Barrett would be an awesome big brother! You are blessed!!