Saturday, October 6, 2012

8th Week with Mallory and Construction Worker B

Did I mention that my son LOVES his construction outfit?  Yes, he's been hard at work!  Matt actually made him hammer some nails into a piece of wood.  Barrett did pretty well.  I thought with a 4 year old's coordination, he'd never hit the nail, but I was wrong.  He's quite the carpenter!!!! 
And Miss Mallory is growing up so quickly!  I start back to school next week (after 8 weeks of being home with Mallory), and I can only imagine how time is going to fly!!!  I'm going to look up, and my baby girl will be crawling or probably walking!!!  Oh, I wish I could press the PAUSE button on life's remote control!!!!
Yes, starting back to work will be a challenge and maybe even difficult at first, but I'm staying positive.  I'm ready to see my teammates that I miss so much, and I'm anxious about meeting my class.  That's right, I haven't even met my students!!!  It's crazy.  I'm nervous, yet, I cannot wait to get back into the swing of things.  This is my 13th year of teaching fourth grade!!!!  Can you believe that???  I love that age group!  I guess it shows.




 
I love the "action shot" below.  Mallory moves all the time!!!!  Her legs remind me of someone trying to start a motorcycle...or maybe a better visual would be a frog.  Changing diapers and even holding her when she is awake can be a difficult task! haha  And those arms!  Wow!  They move in the direction (usually one at a time, but sometimes both) of a bull rider.  You know how they have one arm up in the air as they try to ride a bucking bull?  Yep, that Mallory! haha





No comments: