Sunday, February 24, 2013

Monster Truck Jam

Saturday, Barrett had his second soccer game, then headed out to the Dallas Cowboy Stadium to watch the Monster Truck Jam event.  Matt decided to get tickets for he and Barrett...calling it, a "Boys Night Out".
They had such a great time!  Matt made the comment that he really enjoyed the time spent with Barrett and it's something they plan on doing every year.  I don't think Barrett could ever get tired of seeing trucks jump, twirl, smash other cars, and make loud noises!!!!
After the event, I expected Matt to come home with Barrett asleep...but instead, I had an excited 4 year old talking my ear off!!!  He truly had the time of his life!!!
As we were getting him ready for bed (near 11:00), he said to me, "Momma, I had a really good time.  It was the most AWESOMEST day ever!!!"










No comments: