Friday, February 22, 2013

Valentine's Day

Love is in the air!  Yes, that's right...I am so in love with my precious family!!!  Not just on this special day (Valentine's Day), but EVERY day of my life.
On Valentine's Day, I set the kids some little treats on the table (candy and their own sock monkey).  Along with that, Mallory and Barrett received multiple Valentine's gifts through the mail.
After leaving for school, Matt and Barrett secretly followed me out and as I was scurrying around the school building, I looked up to find Barrett and Matt with a bouquet of flowers!!!  I was stunned!  Barrett had picked out special purple flowers just for me, along with a sweet card.
That night, we all just went out to eat at Tin Star.  Not a "fancy" place really, but the perfect place for our family of four!!!!!









No comments: