Friday, March 14, 2014

2013 Texas State Fair

And...we're off!  Where?  Texas State Fair!!!!  We rode some exciting rides (rides that I seriously didn't think Barrett could or should be riding...but they let him on anyway).  I was somewhat surprised because he seemed more calm than me!  One ride (the airplane ride) was insane.  I was screaming and thought I might fall out.  Barrett kept telling me to stop screaming and calm down!  I was worried he would get scared and start crying, but he didn't.  He was ready and willing to move on to the next ride without any hesitation.
It was a fun day.  Crowded though.  We made it through the rides and of course Matt had to stop and get a corndog.  We looked at a few of the new vehicles and checked out the livestock.  We were able to dart out of the fair just before it started raining.









No comments: