Monday, March 10, 2014

Barrett's First Day of Kindergarten

Mrs. Ritter was your Kindergarten teacher.  You really liked her and became friends with her son Tyler Ritter.
This is your P.E. coach - Coach K  She was super sweet and you liked her a lot.  Her assistant was Coach McNulty.  She had a son that played for Missouri Tigers.  Although you didn't know Brad well, you heard us talk about him a lot.  Coach McNulty bought you a t-shirt with Mizzou writing on it and you wore it to school to support Brad in football.
Oh what a handsome young boy!!!!  You were great on your first day of school.  Since I had a classroom full of 4th graders to meet, your daddy took you into the school on your first day.  I kind of wish I would have taken you because you always reminded me (remembered back to the very first day) and would say..."Daddy took me to school on my first day".  I hope you understand one day why I couldn't walk you into class.  I wanted to, but had to be present in the classroom for all of my fourth grade students.
Regardless, you can bet I was emailing Mrs. Ritter within minutes to see how you were, and I always dropped by your classroom to take a sneak peek or say hello to you!!!!! 

 


No comments: