Friday, March 14, 2014

I laugh at myself sometimes trying to take pictures of two kids who clearly could care less about "photo time".  Granted, sometime they do try.  One of the words that Mallory actually says is, "cheese" when she sees my camera or phone.  And Barrett has learned to sit still and "fake smile" until Mallory looks my way. 
Barrett is such a good sport.
I do wonder though what other people think when they see us doing obnoxious faces and sounds, just to get our kids to look at the camera!  Someone should seriously video the parents (photographers)!  That alone would be a good laugh.
I loved this little outfit of Mallory's.  My mom and dad bought it for her.  She's growing at such a fast rate...I don't know how many times she'll actually get to wear it!  Stop growing so fast baby girl!!!!
 





No comments: