Sunday, February 22, 2015

Trips To and From School

I'm so thankful I get to take my children to school every day and pick them up!  I love singing, visiting, and having conversations in the car on the ride to school and home.  They are my everything!!!!!
Usually when we pick up Mallory, she has something to share with us.  Her teacher, Ms. Bobbi, spoils her rotten.  She is always giving her candy, Coke, Frozen accessories, stickers, and more.  Barrett usually gets a special treat from Ms. Bobbi too!!!
I think one of my favorite things that we do is sing songs together!!!  Mallory has a little preschool CD that we sing along with on the way to school.  Barrett thinks they are kind of silly, but I always catch him singing along as well.
If were to ask Mallory what her favorite song was...she was say, "Coo-Coo" song!!!!!  I'll bet that is a song non of us will ever forget.









No comments: