Tuesday, September 8, 2009

New Ride / New Wheels

Matt has been waiting to buy Barrett his first tricycle, and the time has finally come! Over the weekend, we went out and bought our little boy a shiny, red, Radio Flyer! He loves it! Can't you tell by the expression on his face?
Forget trying to help him peddle. He's very independent, and has already gotten frustrated a few times, but I know eventually, he will figure it out. Practice makes perfect!
It's kind of scary to see this WILD face! Even his ears are pinned back! That's a bad sign!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Love it! His face cracks me up. :)

That's hilarious because my grandparents have one at their house and Ella cannot hardly reach the pedals! She just likes to climb on and off...Barrett is so tall!!!

Megan said...

Oh my goodness!! He is so big with his very own tricycle! And those long legs!! Wonder where he gets those from?

I love that face and those ears too!! Tooo cute!